Monday, August 12, 2013

Remembering the Summer...

   Well, today has started a new school year. High hopes of it being better than last year (which involved over thirty overdue lessons and almost failing multiple classes. Oops.) But this summer was amazing. Most summers are o k, camp every year and maybe one other trip but other than that just a whole lot of boring nothingness. But this year I got to do so much and I've learned a lot about myself through the experiences.



    It started off with my first concert (Note I have been waiting to go to one for about two years), I saw the 8123 tour with The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon, This Century, and Brighten. Best night of my life. Met all of the bands after the incredible show, got two posters signed, and a bought a This Century bracelet I now wear every single day. Not to mention I got a spot at the barricade and This Century played my favorite song by them, "Hopeful Romantic". Summer Camp was the end of June, then Fourth Of July trip with my Dad, following that was my San Diego trip I blogged about earlier, and a camping trip with friends.

   To end this summer I saw a second show of the 8123 tour, I was ecstatic when This Century played an older song of theirs called "Running". Twas another great night, and This Century killed it on stage. Amazing.

-Alex Silverman from This Century-
-Justin Richards from A Rocket To The Moon and This Century with two guitars during instrument check-
- Kennedy Brock from The Maine - 
- John O'Callaghan from The Maine hanging from the ceiling during the song "Like We Did [Windows Down]" (the song that inspired this blogs name by the way) -

-- Shea --

No comments:

Post a Comment